10.26.2016

Food From The 6ix // saving grace

Brunches in Toronto never disappoint. 
There is a long list of amazing hidden gems just waiting for you to sink your teeth in. 


One of the perks of living in Toronto is that you know a restaurant is good based on how long the line is outside. Being fairly new to the neighbour hood and noticing this trend, my friend and I knew we had to go see what all the Buzz was about. 
We were not disappointed.

My friend got the salted caramel waffles (yes, that is a thing) and I was a plain jane and got some eggs, toast and greens. 
The food looked amazing and tasted a thousand times better. Not sure why, but my favourite part was how the toast came on a baguette. I find it an adorable touch.

Everything about this restaurant was aesthetically pleasing and lived up to my expectations. Prices were fair and I will 100% be spending most of my Sunday's brunching here.

Saving Grace // 907 Dundas St W

instagram: @kaylalyford
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment